Selling Sunset 4 is an American reality television series on Netflix created by Adam DiVello.
The series revolves around the Oppenheim Group, a high-end real estate brokerage firm in Los Angeles, and follows a group of agents as they navigate their personal and professional lives.
The first season premiered with eight episodes on March 21, 2019. The show returned for a second season on May 22, 2020, and a third season on August 7, 2020. On March 11, 2021, Netflix renewed the show for seasons four and five.
Season 4 Selling Sunset Release Date:
Selling Sunset 4 resuming filming, the new season is likely to come out in late 2021 or 2022 on Netflix.
Official Trailer Season 4 Selling Sunset:
Selling Sunset Cast:
- Brett and Jason Oppenheim, co-founders of the Oppenheim Group, twin brothers.
- Chrishell Stause, actress, real estate agent and recent addition to the Oppenheim Group, previously married to actor Justin Hartley.
- Christine Quinn, real estate agent, Chrishell’s rival, marries entrepreneur Christian Richard in season three’s finale.
- Maya Vander, real estate agent, Israeli, commutes between Los Angeles and Miami.
- Mary Fitzgerald, real estate agent, previously dated Jason, marries Romain in season two’s finale.
- Heather Rae Young, real estate agent, former Playboy Playmate and actress, engaged to television personality Tarek El Moussa.
- Romain Bonnet, model, marries Mary in season two’s finale.
- Davina Potratz, real estate agent, leaves the Oppenheim Group after season three.
- Amanza Smith, real estate agent, interior designer, joins the Oppenheim Group from season two.